Last updated: 12 July 2020
We use Auspost for domestic and international shipping. All orders are assigned a tracking number, where you can follow the progress of your order here.
Local Pick Up
- Located South-East Brisbane, QLD 4107
- Instructions for local pick up provided once you have completed checkout
- Pick up timetable: 1pm – 6pm Monday to Friday
- Weekends by appointment
Domestic Shipping Rates (Flat Rate)
- $9.95 Standard Shipping
- $14.95 EXPRESS Shipping
- With Signature + $3.00
- With Signature & Insurance – calculated at checkout based on shipping method and value of order. Auspost maximum insurance cover is $5,000
International Shipping & Rates
Calculated at checkout – some zones and exclusions may apply.
Domestic/International Handling & Delivery
- Please allow up to 1 business day for your order to be processed
- Same day shipping for orders received before 2PM AEST Monday – Friday. Orders received after 2PM AEST will be sent the following business day
- Orders that are received after Friday 2PM AEST and on weekends will be sent the following Monday
- Once your order has been processed, a tracking number will be attached to your order
Combining or Separating Orders
Customers may request to have their orders combined at no additional charge given:
- One or more pending orders are waiting for in stock items to arrive within a reasonable time
- A new order to combine with an existing pending order that has yet been processed
- Customer order is local pick up
Where the customer is required to pay additional shipping for requesting:
- A pending or pending orders to be separated from in stock items and items waiting to be stocked
- To separate one or more pre order items from a single order, to make a new order so that part of that order is completed at an earlier date – i.e. an order that contains item A has a release date of May 2020, and item B has a release date of July 2020. Customer requests order to be separated to receive item A in May and item B in July.
International Delivery 10+ business days
Pre Order & Backorder Handling & Delivery
Please refer to Pre Order & Backorder Policy for more information.