Release Date (Japan): 22.01.2021
Pokémon Sword & Shield is entering its second year since the game launched in December 2019 on Nintendo Switch. The recent Sword & Shield expansions: The Isle of Armor and The Crown Tundra, became available to Pokémon trainers in June, providing new and exciting Pokémon. Wushu Pokémon, such as Kubfu and its evolution – Urshifu from the game’s expansion will debut in the trading card game beginning of 2021. To read about the English release of S5 – Single Strike & Rapid Strike Master (SWSH5 Battle Styles), click here.
Trading Card Products
This set will contain 70 cards + secret cards (SR or better).
Each Booster Box contains:
- 30 booster packs
- 5 trading cards per booster pack
Each booster pack contains 5 trading cards
Premium Trainer Boxes
Each Premium Trainer Box contains:
- 1x promo card Single Strike Urshifu V or Rapid Strike Urshifu V
- 157 trading cards (48 normal and 108 energy cards)
- Pokémon coin
- Acrylic damage counter set
- Premium marker poison/burn
- Damage counter case
- 15x Single Strike Master or Rapid Strike Master booster pack
okJLUV’s Single Strike & Rapid Strike Master Breakdown Video
Prefer to watch instead? Click on the video below, sit back and relax as Julian takes you through the next Pokémon trading card set of 2021.
Available to PRE-ORDER: JAN 2021