frequently asked questions
These are some of our commonly asked questions. Feel free to contact us if the answer you are looking for isn't here.
We are an online store based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- Trading Cards – Pokémon, Digimon, Dragon Ball Super, and Yu-Gi-Oh!
- Range of Japanese Pokémon Products including Pokémon Center items
- Puzzles & Board Games – Pokémon, Dragon Ball Super, and Digimon
- Plushies (Soft Toys) – Pokémon and Digimon
- Figurines – Pokémon
- Model Kits – Pokémon and Digimon
- Trading Card Accessories – Folders, Sleeves, Toploaders, Card Frames, Playmats, Storage Boxes, Deck Boxes, Magnetic Card Cases etc
Products are sold in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Credit/Debit Card – Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Union Pay, Diners Club, Discover
- Buy Now Pay Later Options – openpay, humm, LatitudePay, afterpay, and payright (minimum $20)
Domestic shipping (Australia)
- Standard Shipping: $7.95 (free when you spend over $199)
- Express Shipping: $14.95
International shipping (Worldwide)
- Calculated at checkout
- Freight charge varies depending on service and destination – does not include customs clearance fees, brokerage fees, duties and taxes
- Customers are liable for any customs fees that may apply
Yes, we offer our services to some countries. You can determine whether our services reach you by entering your delivery details at checkout.
- Auspost Standard or Express International
- DHL Express
Click & Collect (local pick-up) is available to customers who reside within Queensland, Australia only. This option automatically appears at checkout after you have completed your shipping details.
Orders may be available for pickup within 1 business day. You will be notified by email when your order is ready and instructions in how to arrange collection. Please refer to our Pre-order policy if you have placed a pre-order for click & collect.
Estimate Delivery Times vary and are displayed at checkout with your selected shipping method.
No we do not.